- In the network society, connection is a key factor of citizen's participation and in leader's capacity of response.
- The digital environment is transforming the way collaborative links are created, the ways communities are built and the way they communicate internally.
- The notion of citizenship has to be reconsidered in order to take into account the emergence of hybrid, multiple and nomadic identities.
- Technology is moving forward, from the simple sharing of items, to real dialogue.
- Dialoguing for solving problems is the art of the highest level of culture.
- Collaborative intelligence is connective intelligence + purpose.
- The truth which we long to share doesn't derive its worth from its "popularity" or from the amount of attention it receives.
- Creative use of religious communication eliminates some barriers in access to religious knowledge.
- Digital culture has become one of the chief contemporary means of distributing biblical texts and teachings.
Catholic Online Communities
Barcelona 2015, 105 pp.
Eds.: Miriam Díez, Josep Maria Carbonell, Josep Lluís Micó