This is a selection of 105 tweets from the book Strategic Public Relations Leadership, by Anne Gregory & Paul Willis (Routledge, Oxon 2013, 163 pages).
- Organisational narrative is the territory of public relations (p.3)
- Currently, to be a senior public relations practitioner requires leadership capability (p.5)
- There are four key roles for the public relations leader: the orienter, the navigator, the catalyst and the implementer (p.5)
- Organisations are not just economic units or collections of resources, but ‘actors’ in the social sphere. They help shape culture (p.7)
- In a network society an organisation is just one node in a network, not at the center because, by their nature, networks don't have centers (p.8)